TRS Consulting is supporting a St. Paul company with its search for a Sales Account Manager to support with new business development and account management duties. This is a rapidly growing and successful, technology-based organization. The company is adding additional sales account managers to help develop, achieve and maintain their business relationships.
The ideal candidate appreciates a highly collaborative work environment, has excellent negotiation skills, is adaptable and strategic, and is growth focused. Candidates should be able to travel approximately 25% for the position.
• Establish and build successful working relationships with accounts' upper management teams.
• Deliver sales presentations to high-level executives.
• Maintain a thorough understanding of the customer's end use markets and their main competitors.
• Provide technical feedback to appropriate internal functions with regard to key account product requirements and enhancements.
• Lead in the development of new project proposals and quotes at key accounts.
• Grow with customers by getting into additional product lines, empowering them to sell more product lines.
• Implement and manage the effective delivery of key customer programs including communication strategies, customer training, issue resolution, and reporting.
• Proactively conduct account reviews with all assigned customers on a regular basis to review needs and forecasts.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Four year BA or BS degree in business or technical field required.
• 5+ years account management experience with electronics OEM technology products.
• Experience in strategic account development.
• Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
The company offers an excellent compensation, bonus, and benefits package.
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.