Are you an experienced Financial Advisor looking for a change? Do you have a passion for financial planning, building relationships, and a professional sales approach? THE RIGHT STAFF is currently supporting a Direct Hire search for a Financial Planner to support a small Independent RIA in Bloomington. This role would be responsible for building a book of business, supporting current clients, and providing high-value financial planning insights.
Job Responsibilities would include:
Providing Individualized Financial Planning:
• Obtaining and carefully analyze all relevant information to provide comprehensive and individualized financial planning to clients.
• Follow the company's mission of integrity, transparency, teamwork, and commitment to clients.
Maintaining and Building Client Relationships:
• Develop and cultivate long-term relationships with prospective and existing clients by providing the best possible financial planning strategies and outstanding service.
• Thoroughly prepare for and meet regularly with clients to review their financial situations, recommend additional strategies and/or changes to existing strategies
• Prepare and document subject matter discussed, and recommendations made during meetings and conversations with clients.
• Coordinate and implement strategies and recommendations agreed upon with clients.
• Provide ongoing advice to clients and respond to client inquiries promptly.
Increasing Client Acquisition:
• Set specific goals related to Client acquisition and Revenue generation
• Develop and implement strategies to accomplish these goals
• Monitor progress toward achieving goals
• Strategically transition to the primary advisor of select client relationships
Utilizing Strategic Planning and Development:
• Work with a team on innovation and refinement of services we provide and the way we provide them
• Support long-, intermediate-, and short-term business planning and execution
• Stay up to date on ongoing industry-related education including government policy/rule changes and advanced planning strategies.
• 5+ years of experience in the Financial/Wealth Planning industry either as a Financial Advisor or Financial Planner. Prior Independent RIA experience preferred but not required.
• Prior experience with managing high-net-worth clientele required. Ideals should align with a conservative planning culture.
• Proven history of a relationship-based approach to business, and core values of trustworthiness, integrity, and a high degree of service.
• Must be comfortable bringing in new business.
• Individuals with or pursuing their CFP preferred; CPA or JD candidates looking to transition to Financial Services are welcome to apply.
• Must have a passion for financial planning and wealth management.
• Compensation - Flexible - DOQ; Base + Bonus Structure.
• Located in Bloomington, MN
• Small team environment
• Excellent Company Culture
Apply by sending a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 952-546-1100 for more details.
Applicants selected for this position with our client will be required to complete a background check. Successful completion of this assessment is required for further consideration.
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.